PLUVIOPHILE
Welcome to Selma's blog.

Indonesian.

100% hooman.


- Selma Garuda.


# Smala18 Goes to Bali
July 01, 2017 / permalink




Just wanna post this second video about my trip to Bali a few month ago. First video is on my Instagram, here it is.

1/3 , 2/3 , 3/3

Enjoy it. And please don't judge me just because my video is terrible :'v I am newbie and still learning.

Have a same hobby? We can be friends and let's sharing XD

And yeah, finally.. one of my wishlist was done.



Np : Don't forget to like, comment, subscribe, and follow my instagram XD. I will definitely follow back yours if you say so on direct message or comment in one of my post.

however.... Let's be friends XD

Labels: ,


Blogger aisytaa said...

demi apa baru liat;vv

 

Post a Comment

1 comment(s) on current post.