PLUVIOPHILE
Welcome to Selma's blog.

Indonesian.

100% hooman.


- Selma Garuda.


# CUT (PLUMB)
May 22, 2014 / permalink

Musik itu inovatif. Juga relatif. Hahaha. Oke, selamat mendengarkan.


I'm not a strangerNo I am yoursWith crippled angerAnd tears that still drip sore
A fragile flame agedIs miseryAnd when our hearts meetI know you see
I do not want to be afraidI do not want to die inside just to breathe inI'm tired of feeling so numbRelief exists I find it whenI am cut
I may seem crazyOr painfully shyAnd these scars wouldn't be so hiddenIf you would just look me in the eyeI feel alone here and cold hereThough I don't want to dieBut the only anesthetic that makes me feel anything kills inside
I do not want to be afraidI do not want to die inside just to breathe inI'm tired of feeling so numbRelief exists I find it whenI am cutPainI am not aloneI am not alone
I'm not a strangerNo I am yoursWith crippled angerAnd tears that still drip sore
But I do not want to be afraidI do not want to die inside just to breathe inI'm tired of feeling so numbRelief exists I found it whenI was cut

Labels:


0 comment(s) on current post.